。 process photo 。

ᛕᗴI丅ᕼ ᕼᗩᖇIᑎǤ ᗩᖇ丅ᗯᗝᖇᛕ

goal- get in touch with art value and get inspire by keith, realize how's art changes the world.
1/17/2023

I found inspiration in Keith’s work because I adore art that makes a statement. I could stare at it all day. One thing that stands out to me about his artwork is that, in some of the more upbeat pieces, it was always about love, friendship, or just the love of the world. Even though I adore melancholy and motion art, I was in awe of the brilliant, vibrant artwork. I just need to do something joyful and loving.

WARNING CRINGE

love

I simply knew that I had to deal with the issue of love in some way; it didn’t matter who or what the subject was; it had to be the emotion of love. Humans’ kind of awe me in a way with all these emotions, but I’ve never actually been in love but have felt heartbreak?? So that was crazy! (TMI IM SORRY ITS CRINGE), but I love movies, music, and my friends. I can’t imagine if one day I woke up and all of them were gone. I assume being in love with someone must be a feeling that is impossible to even put into words, so I wanted to just depict the tiniest taste of what I’ve experienced since, of course, I’ve liked only like 3 people to a certain extent, and I just would love to imagine the feeling. (SORRY ITS CRINGE)

Again, more cringe, these months I’ve felt feelings I’ve never really felt before, it kind of fascinates me, I’m not really a gushy person but I’ve learned a lot of things and lot of bad things. I know kanye is bad, but the 808s & Heartbreak album just keep coming back to me. Also, without808s rap right now would be wack!

anyways the idea is just love.

anyways they thought i was gay!

im not gay i just love everyone!!!

1/18/2023

the sketch

I wasn’t really sure whether I wanted to pursue traditional or digital art, but I decided to go the traditional route because I had missed creating art since I dropped the photography class. It’s not that I dislike photography; I just miss painting and sketching for class. I quickly mocked something holding hands because I needed something abstract like Keith’s. I kind of consider handholding is bit awkward and quirky something so small but with big meaning.

Yeah, say that you a lesbian, girl, me too.

I drew this in Picart and use original photos to piece and I color it but took off the color I just took it off as I realize worrying about color will distract me.
love is love
drawing end result 
I used watercolor and color pencils for my work. I try to do what felt right and not put the hardest thoughts into it.

1/19/2023

ending thoughts…

I just listened to a lot of music making this, if I’ve being honest, I don’t like it, funny that I made something about love but don’t love it!! I’m not going to lie; I’m a bit delusional, and sometimes I need a slap to reality. I feel like this was a fairly nice slap. Anyway, doing this made me love art more and helped me comprehend certain things that I’ve felt in the past. love always wins, love should be loved. (cringe ngl)

I think Keith’s work is forever going to be immortalized him being openly gay in the 80s makes me happy to see people thrive on being themselves.

anyways they thought i was gay!

im not gay i just love everyone!!! even tho I’m mean!

DONT FALL FOR HELLO KITTY GIRLS THEY ARE DEMONS THEY ARE ALL ONLINE AND IRL ARE WORSE EGIRLS ARE THE WROST THING FOR HUMANITY

ⓒⓛⓞⓢⓔ

shape body formm

goal: taking a picture of the human body but make it artistically. learn better at photography and photoshop.

1/11/2023

I got an idea, which is uncommon, but I really wanted to do something with tights. In ninth grade, someone told me I had good legs, so I’m going to run with it.

1/12/2023

Time for the photoshoot: I stood awkwardly during a quick photo shoot with Kira, but we managed to get some really good shots. My primary objective was to make something that looked great in grayscale. Anyways, we filled a camera here’s some of the images raw;

some of these are throwaway's and are used for the final. 

1/13/2023 – 1/15/2023

I’ve been using pixlr since the dawn ages, I’ve been a little better at it than photoshop. I been using photoshop more just clean up my photos and just to filter.

also, this is how I edit.

I use this filter called TOM but I kind of used a bit of it, if I bump it up it looks to sharp, so I try to use it for the gray scale.

I kind of just play with the shadows and the light and try to make it nice, I usually just clean it in photoshop anyways.

IN PHOTOSHOP

PH is still something I’m not the best at but I try to try but I just love using this blue filter for my editing.

Learning photography is enjoyable and doing it with a friend was exhilarating. I love creating art and collecting memories, therefore doing this has taught me some of their other abilities. I’ve been setting a personal goal to improve my communication abilities with others because I feel like I’m frequently ignored or that I can’t seem to function normally. Since creating art makes me happy, I’ve been learning how to take photos and enjoy both looking at and taking them. With this assignment, I managed I killed two birds with one stone I was able to collaborate while also communicating and storyboarding my art.

final edits:

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 (𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒙) 
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖

ʇuıɹd uǝǝɹɔs

NOV. 8 2022

started on a design, i wanted to make a brand-new logo and design using Pinterest and my favorite app Picsart. I created this design; I have mixed feelings about it I like but not really but other than that I made it.

NOV. 10 2022

My first copy it was cool, I had to clean it up because it was very messy

NOV 10. 2022

I burned the image on the board and started to make progress slowly…

NOV 12 2022

My final prints, I used white ink as it just fit my design, I like it was fun and I wish I can more designs

︵‿︵‿୨♡ FIN ♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

10/8/2022

Finding images; wanting something simple and would be quick to edit, I’m still practicing on my editing skills so I want something more low effort.

10/9/2022

Found my image; I wanted to do something a prop I already have so I chose this black and gray photo of alexa demie on cultured magazine with a wired telephone. I really want to add my personalized touch to it

𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕖

10/10/2022

I started to play around with the posing and I was really nervous on camera and Its really hard by myself. I was starting to feel embarrassed and the photos were really capturing that. I finally settled on two photos;

I really like this one but I making a dumb face but It’s the best one, I really like it uncolored too

This one too but I prefer this one in black in white.

10/11/2022

I edited both photos on this app called picsart and photoshop but tried to get the same blacks and whites like the photos, got my end results I like it so far just wish I was more comfortable on camera

𝓮𝓷𝓭

BLOCK PROGESS

9/23/2022

Starting to look for image and looking the scale size

9/24/2022

Found image; trying to figure out background and color scheme.

9/26/2022

Transfer drawing, starting to crave with the tool, having a hard time craving but learning along the way.

9/27/2022

Carving, starting to form shape and cleaning the lines

9/28 -9/29

Craving, want to do a background that pops the boy out. I want something that is different than colors. Mostly brainstorming

9/30

Trying to finish and closing off the lines, chose background want something different

the black was a first print it came out really bad and smudge everything, it left me really unmotivated but I retry with a white and I like it better.

meaning: the sparta bucks is a program that the school is runing where its like money in school, you can buy snacks and enter raffles. It took the school by storm, kids gamble, steal them, and horde them and I find it funny, it reminds of capitalism and I thought it would be funny to rip them up and such.

𝓮𝓷𝓭